HMS, Inc. offers training associated with asbestos, lead, mold, and other hazardous materials. We train general and sub-contractors, abatement contractors, construction management firms, building owners, architects, and maintenance workers. Many of our training courses are certified by regulatory agencies in the various asbestos and lead disciplines. We also provide specialty courses and general awareness training in these subjects. Training can be provided at our facilities or we will come to your office or job site.
EPA AHERA Accreditations
Additional Asbestos Training
- Asbestos Cement Pipe (Cal-OSHA accredited)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Class III (OSHA)
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance (AHERA)
- AHERA Local Education Agency Designee
HMS, Inc. is now a California Department of Public Health approved Accreditation Agency for Registered Environmental Health Specialist continuing education units.
Certified Lead Professionals (California DPH and EPA)
- Certified Lead Professional Refreshers (CDPH)
- Inspector/Risk Assessor
- Supervisor/Project Monitor
- Sampling Technician (coming soon)
EPA – RRP
- Renovation, Repair, and Painting (Initial and Refresher)
Additional Lead Training
Other Classroom Courses
HMS, Inc. provides course on many “on request” topics including confined spaces, underground containment, PCBs, silica, mercury, freon, etc.
Courses can also be provided on hazardous material liability issues for building owners, architects, contractors, and consultants.
To request a course for your employees or organization members, please contact Tina at (209) 551-2000.
Online Courses – Coming Soon
- Renovation, Repair and Painting.