Date(s) - 06/10/2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The class covers topics and test taking techniques that people have found useful when sitting for the California Asbestos Consultant or Site Surveillance Technician test.
Topics reviewed and discussed include:
- Regulatory Standards
- Insurance and Liability Issues
- The difference between work that many consultants see conducted by contractors and “State of the Art” work practices
- Air sampling techniques (personal, area, clearances)
- Naturally occurring asbestos
- Confined spaces
- Containment issues
- Other topics those working in the field may not have encountered often since taking their initial courses.
Multiple instructors with up to 33 years in the asbestos consulting business will teach this interactive and informative course.
CAC/SST Test Preparation and Review $50
Register online by completing the booking form below.
If you choose “Pay Offline,” your registration will be tentative until payment is received. Please review our payment and cancellation policies before enrolling in a course
Bookings are closed for this event.