To request a course for your organization members or employees, please contact Tina at (209) 551-2000.
Every Local Education Agency (school board or other authority responsible for the administration of elementary and secondary schools, including charter schools) is required by AHERA to designate an individual responsible for ensuring compliance with asbestos regulations affecting schools. This six-hour course meets AHERA requirements for the training of that designated person.
The course covers the material contained in the two-hour Asbestos Awareness class, then adds information specifically targeted to the responsibilities of LEA designated persons. Topics addressed include the record keeping involved with management plans, how to interpret management plans, how to plan abatement jobs and calculate costs, management plan audits, and how to prepare for an EPA inspection.
- Asbestos (and General Hazmat) Awareness - 01/10/2018 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Asbestos (and General Hazmat) Awareness - 01/18/2018 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance - 01/24/2018 - 01/25/2018 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Asbestos (and General Hazmat) Awareness - 02/06/2018 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Asbestos (and General Hazmat) Awareness - 02/22/2018 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance - 03/13/2018 - 03/14/2018 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm