Renovation, Repair, & Painting (EPA)

  • Home
  • /
  • Renovation, Repair, & Painting (EPA)

Renovation, Repair, & Painting (EPA)

These courses meet EPA Requirements for RRP Certification.

Trades that may require RRP certification include HVAC, painting, electrical, window replacement, flooring, drywall, or plumbing workers and contractors. The requirements apply to renovation, repair or painting activities where six square feet or more of lead-based paint is disturbed in a room, or where more than 20 square feet of lead-based paint is disturbed on the exterior. Initial RRP certification is valid for five (5) years. Refresher training must be taken before the five-year certification expires (there is no “grace period” after an expiration date).

To request a course not listed here, please contact Kathy at (661) 368-9881.

Upcoming Classes

No events in this category