Join the HMS, Inc. team! Do exciting environmental services work for a family-owned business with a strong commitment to employee development.
We are seeking field technicians for asbestos and lead consulting work based in our Fresno, California office.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent work ethic and reliability
- Construction background; comfort with construction and demolition work environments
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skill in using computer applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and to contribute productively to collaborative teams
- Reliable transportation with valid insurance and driver’s license
- College degree preferred but not mandatory
- Must be able to pass a physical and background check prior to employment
Training provided. This is a full-time position with medical, dental, holidays/vacation and 401K options.
Please send resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to email@example.com.