Chief Operating Officer / Corporate Secretary
Hazard Management Services, Inc.Modesto
Mr. Chipponeri came to the Modesto office of HMS, Inc. in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from CSU Stanislaus. Mr. Chipponeri currently manages operations in the Modesto, Bay Area, and Reno areas for HMS, Inc. This allows Mr. Chipponeri to work directly with multiple types of clients to assure inspection for, and oversight of, hazards and worker safety is performed. In addition to this work, he has worked with various school districts and charter schools to develop and implement AHERA Management Plans throughout California and Nevada. Mr. Chipponeri is the Modesto office lead in activities involving indoor air quality issues ranging from mold to volatile organic compounds.
- Cal/OSHA Certified Asbestos Consultant
- CDPH Certified Lead Inspector, Risk Assessor, and Trainer
- US EPA Accredited: Building Inspector, Management Planner, Contractor Supervisor, and Project Designer
- Nevada: Asbestos Abatement Consultant
- Nevada: US EPA Certified Lead Inspector