Our instructors are respected professionals with years of experience as hazardous materials contractors and consultants. They combine depth of knowledge with practical, tested approaches to real-world problems and concerns.
Many of our courses are taught by teams of two of more instructors, so that students benefit from a variety of perspectives, experiences, and problem-solving approaches.
Harry StevensVice President / General Manager Hazard Management Services, Inc.Fresno
Mr. Stevens has been with HMS, Inc. since 1988 and is currently Senior Vice President/General Manager. His prior experience was with Twining Laboratories, Western States Testing, U.S. Testing and involved in various soils and concrete testing capacities, and as department manager for U.S. Testing’s asbestos consultation program. Mr. Stevens opened HMS, Inc.’s Fresno office in 1989 and has served our clients in the area since that time. He has significant independent experience in managing HMS, Inc.’s affairs in this area. He has managed over 500 abatement projects since he joined HMS, Inc. Mr. Stevens has taken continuing education courses including, Air Sampling, Environmental Site Assessment, and Indoor Air Quality courses. Mr. Stevens served in the United States Air Force for 7 years.
- Cal/OSHA Certified Asbestos Consultant
- CDPH Certified Lead Inspector, Risk Assessor, Project Supervisor, Project Monitor
- US EPA Accredited:Â Building Inspector, Management Planner, Contractor Supervisor,Â and Project Designer
- US EPA and Cal/OSHA Accredited Trainer
- US EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule Certified Renovator
- NIOSH 582 (PCM Analysis)