Joe VugliaSenior Project Manager Hazard Management Services, Inc.Fresno
Mr. Vuglia has been with HMS, Inc. since June of 2010 and is currently the Senior Project Manager in the Fresno office. Mr. Vuglia has also received training in mold investigative strategies through EM Lab P&K. Mr. Vuglia has been involved in numerous asbestos surveys, lead inspections, remediation projects, indoor air quality, and mold investigations. Mr. Vuglia has received annual continuing education through the Berkeley Center for Occupational and Environmental Health and HMS, Inc.’s training division. Mr. Vuglia is also a certified CPR, AED, and First Aid Responder. Prior to working for HMS, Inc., Mr. Vuglia worked in the commercial and retail printing industry as a graphic design specialist and production key operator. Mr. Vuglia attended Southern Illinois University at Carbondale under a full scholarship award as a competitor for the school’s nationally ranked policy debate team, graduating in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
- Cal/OSHA Certified Asbestos Consultant
- CDPH Certified Lead Inspector, Risk Assessor, Project Monitor
- US EPA Accredited: Building Inspector, Management Planner, Contractor Supervisor, and Project Designer
- US EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule Certified Renovator
- Nevada: US EPA Certified Lead Risk Assessor